New Version: Cycle 2.6
Thank you for taking the time to review our Cycle 2.6.0 release, which includes a combination of new functionality, incremental improvements, and bug fixes. See what's new below, and download from the User Portal today!
What's New in 2.6.0:
- Licensing ease-of-use improvements. The Cycle client itself no longer requires a connection to the license server or prompts users to login in order to write or execute tests. This validation happens solely at the Cycle User Portal to download the Cycle client. This will solve many issues with connecting to the license server from within highly secured networks.
- Support for testing with Chrome in headless mode. Especially useful in higher volume and remote web tests, headless Chrome can be tested locally with a new Cycle Step or run as a default on remote machines.
- Improvements to Group Tests. Added support for SSH-based terminal connections and increased bandwidth for more simultaneous workers.
- Click and drag now supported for Web tests. New Step “I click element…and drag…in web browser” allows Cycle to interact with elements that require a click and drag.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and new Steps. As always, we included various bug and helpful new Steps, including streamlining Group Tests in Cycle-CLI and a Step to type the username or password from a saved credential into the terminal, app, or browser.
Cycle Development Team
Global Engineering Group Upgrades WMS with Tryon Solutions & CycleOur customer is a global, high-technology engineering group founded in 1862. The company is a leader in tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment, tools and services for the mining and...
Prominent Food and Beverage Customer Performs Regression and End-to-End Testing with CycleOur well-known food and beverage industry customer founded in 1897, has an extensive portfolio of consumer food and beverage brands. The company reported more than $7 billion in...
Essential Checklist for Deciding Which Tests to Automate To automate or not to automate?That is the question a lot of test professionals ask themselves- when deciding what tests should be run by software and which ones are best performed by people?To help, we've come...
What We Covered: High level explanation of Cycle as a behavior-driven test automation solution Overview of advantages including collaboration, lower maintenance, streamlining, and how Cycle is used to mitigate deployment risk Overview of Cycle interface, syntax, key...
The retail landscape is transforming--do you have the people and processes in place to excel? In this whitepaper, we outline the 5 ways to succeed in this consumer-driven landscape.