Feature File name
- The file name for a Feature should be the same as the Feature that the file contains. Example: Picking.feature
- Feature Files that contain Scenarios meant to be imported into many other Features should be created in the Utilities directory within the Feature directory and the word "Utilities" should be included in the file name.
- If a group of Features are related or dependent upon each other, the names should contain a common root within the name. For instance, a set of Features created to support an enhancement would all contain the enhancement within the name.
- The name of a Feature should be short, but must also be descriptive enough to convey the purpose of the test Scenarios contained within. If the Feature is being used to to support a specific enhancement or issue, the enhancement name or issue number should be part of the Feature name.
- If the image is specific to a single Scenario, the name should follow the format: Feature-Scenario-Description.png
- If the image is for a JDA screen and can be reused, the name should follow the format: Screen-Description.png (example: Wave_Operations-Plan_Wave_Button.png)
- If the image is for an extremely common image, the OK button for instance, the name should follow the format: Description.png (example: OK_Button.png).
- Variables created in the Environment.Feature File should be prefixed with an underscore (example: _user_id)
- All other variables should be all lowercase and multi-word variables should be connected by underscores (example: pick_list_id)