License displays the current license information and allows for proxy configuration:
- Username - The username associated with your Cycle license.
- Expiration date - The date and time that the current license will expire.
- License ID - The specific ID tied to your current session.
- License type - Displays the type of license (Node-Locked/Floating Strict/Trial) that the current session is using.
- Request license - Requests a floating license lasting 8 hours from the Cycle license server.
- Checkout license - Requests a floating license lasting a configurable number of days from the Cycle license server.
- Relinquish current license - Removes the current license from the active license pool.
- Logout - Logs out of the current session.
Proxy - Cycle has the ability to use proxy settings when a standard connection path is not possible. If you need to use a proxy connection, please contact your Cycle administrator for the necessary settings.
Logging - Turns on Cycle's more detailed event logging to aid in troubleshooting an issue. This log file can be found at: